New 6GB Internet Grameenphone at Tk 148
6GB internet at Tk 219
6GB Internet Terms & Conditions:
Grameenphone GB New 2020 Internet Offer Tk 148 Complete Information:
- 6GB Internet Data at Taka 148.
- 3GB regular, and 3GB 4G network.
- To activate this package dial, *121*3262#
- The validity of data 7 days.
- Twenty-four hours of usage time.
- No limitation in daily use.
- Eligible for All Grameenphone customers.
- Auto-renew service is disabled.
- Remaining data check code, *121*1*4#
- Unused internet data will add if you purchase the same internet package.
- If you want to do chancel the internet package, dial *121*3041#
- Grameenphone Skitto users can’t enjoy this offer.
- After end or expired your data plan you goo back 1.12 TK/MB.
- Limited time offer.
- No additional charge for this (Grameenphone 6 GB) internet package.
- How to Check Balance in Grameenphone prepaid = Dial *566#
- How to Check Balance in Banglalink = Dial *124#
- How to Check Balance in Airtel = Dial *778#
- How to Check Balance in Robi = Dial *222#
- How to Check Balance in Teletalk = *152#
- Check your Mobile Balance – GrameenPhone, BanglaLink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk, Citycell
You May Like:
- Gp postpaid balance check
- Gp emergency Balance
- Gp balance transfer
- Gp Internet Package List
- Gp Internet by recharge
- Gp 1 GB Internet Offer
- Gp Internet Auto-renewal On/Off
- Gp Night Pack
Prepaid to postpaid migration
To join this premium connection:
1. Go to your nearby Grameenphone Center
2. Bring 2 copies of your passport size photograph
3. Grameenphone representative will attend to help you migrate
4. Your prepaid connection’s Minimum network age has to be 3 months
5. For now STAR customer, Minimum account balance should be 400Tk during migration and this will be added as Security deposit once you migrate to MyPlan
6. As a STAR subscriber, you will get 400 TK default credit limit after migration
7. You will be migrated to 250Tk MyPlan as default after this migration
8. You can change plan through USSD (*121*5#) or, from MyGP app
9. All unused bonus, minute and service will be carry forwarded to your MyPlan account
Once migrated to MyPlan, you cannot migrate out from MyPlan or, go back to any prepaid package
10. Prepaid roaming needs to be deactivated before migration to MyPlan
GP balance check
If you want to know more about this post, click here to know.