Banglalink Emergency Internet
Banglalink Emergency Internet will help you Internet using, whether you have no balance.
- To avail the “Emergency internet” service, dial *875#
- To check internet balance & validity, please dial *124*500#
- If your balance is lower than or equal to tk.5, will be eligible for this service
- All pre-paid and c&c subscribers will be eligible for this service
- After activating the “Emergency internet” service, tk.5 will be deducted from your account upon recharge. The “Emergency internet” amount will be deducted in full. There is no option for partial payment
- In case of recharge, data emergency balance will get first priority. You will receive the requested amount after two full payments of Emergency balance
- You will only be able to opt for Emergency balance loan once per day
- 12 MB for tk.5 will be valid for 2 days. To check “Emergency internet” status, please dial *875*0#
- Tk.5 is inclusive of sd, vat and sc
You may like:
- Banglalink internet Balance Check
- Bl Balance transfer
- Bl new sim offer
- Banglalink Internet package 2017
- Banglalink SMS Pack
How to check other Operator Grameenphone, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk, Citycell internet balance?
• Grameenphone internet balance check dial *567#
• Robi internet balance check dial *8444*88#
• Airtel (prepaid) internet balance check dial *778*555#
• Airtel (postpaid) internet balance check dial *121*70#
• Teletalk internet balance check dial *152# or write U send to 111.
• Citycell (prepaid) internet balance check dial *811
• Citycell (postpaid) internet balance check write “BILL” send SMS to 7678
Do You Have any Question About BL Internet Balance Check please visit:https://www.banglalink.net/en
If you want to know more about this post, click here to know.